What would you like to know?
We are your comprehensive information retrieval resource.
Click on anything in blue it’s a direct link for more information, prices and to get started now.
We tailor our investigations around your needs and have been doing so for our Clients for 23 years. Call our office in Oregon if you would like a no charge consultation with a licensed Private Investigator, everything is confidential. We charge $75-$95 per hour for investigations.
- Asset Reports – Tailored to meet your needs (pre-litigation or judgment recovery).
- Background Checks – Know who you are dealing with.
- Bank Locate Search – Great for judgment recovery and writs of garnishment.
- Bankruptcy Records – When you want to know if past credit is an issue.
- Business Background Profile – Does the business you are dealing with have any assets or issues?
- Cheating Spouse/Partner Infidelity – You deserve answers, You deserve to know the truth.
- Child Custody Investigations – Background Research, Witness Interviews, Surveillance.
- Civil Records – All courts in the country are available ten years back or more.
- Client’s Personal Witness Assistant– We will be at your side when you need a witness to document an event.
- Court Records Research – Document Retrieval – Need info from a court file or copies from a court file?
- Credit Reports – Signed authorization required. Do not even ask if you do not have authorization.
- Criminal Records – Background Checks – Search anywhere in the country at least ten years back.
- Database Research – We have access to numerous databases restricted to PI’s and law enforcement.
- Defendant or Witness Locate – Need to find a Defendant, Witness, or missing Heir? That is our specialty!
- Driver & Motor Vehicle Searches – Locate a subject or vehicles for asset investigation or process serving.
- EIN / Tax ID # Search– Used for writs of garnishment.
- Email Trace/Reverse Email – Subscriber information reported
- Employment Locate – Great for judgment recovery/service of writ of garnishment, service of process.
- Field Investigations – Photos/Video Surveillance.
- GPS Tracking – Need to check on your kids, spouse, nanny or employees? Are they being honest?
- Interviews & Statements – In person or over the phone, witness interviews with reports provided.
- Judgment and Liens Research – Are you in line behind a list of other creditors? Does your subject have Judgments?
- Judgment Recovery – Writs of Garnishment
- Landlord Assistance – Tenant Screening, Background Checks, Small Claim Assistance and more.
- Locate Someone – Witness, Defendant, Debtor, old Friend or Relative, that is our specialty!
- Mail Forwarding – Did your subject move and you need to identify where they went?
- Personal Assistant – Witness Services
- Personal Injury Investigation – Witness Services
- Phone/Cell Traces – We can search for your subject’s phone number or trace a known number.
- PO Box Conversion – When you need to know your subject’s physical address for process service.
- Pre-Employment Screening – Know what your potential employee won’t tell you.
- Prison Search – Is your subject incarcerated? Where are they?
- Photo/Video – Get the hard evidence you need for a court or to confront a situation.
- Real Property Research Nationwide – An excellent asset tool for judgment recovery or pre-litigation.
- Sexual Harassment
- Skip-Trace & Missing Persons – Find a Defendant, Witness, or missing Heir
- Surveillance – Answer the who, when, where and why.
- Tax ID# / FEIN# – Needed for bank garnishments and other legal matters.
- Time Lines/Locations/Spot Check – Were they really where they said they were?
- Undercover Purchasing/Mystery/Secret Shopper/Employee Theft/Following Company Procedures
- Vehicle Searches – Locate a subject or vehicles for investigation or process serving.
- Vessel/Boat & Airplane Search – Need to know more about your subject’s assets?
- Witness Interview/Statements
- Witness Locate
- Workers Compensation Claims
– We have E & O insurance to protect our clients.
SO YOU NEED AN OREGON INVESTIGATOR? Take a look at our competitions websites. They have lots of nice photos, but do you see any details about services? Why do you not see prices? How about decades of experience helping people? What are they hiding? Not sure you want to find out. Chose wisely, give us a call for a free consultation with an experienced team.
– We do not charge for a consultation, so give us a call or send us an email, we can help you.