Writ of Garnishment Assistance in Oregon – Judgment of Any Amount
After a Judgment is obtained we can assist you with Garnishing bank accounts and/or employment wages. All costs are added to the amount the subject owes you.
We handle everything from start to finish, for only $125.
(Local, other locations in Oregon $5 to $20 more, most of the time.)
If you already know where the subject works and/or the name of the bank, then it’s time to get started! Just click on this Writ of Garnishment Request Form.
If this is not your first writ of garnishment on this claim then click on this 2nd Writ of Garnishment Request Form.
Got questions about Oregon Writs of Garnishment? click here for more answers!
What does our writ of garnishment process cover?
- Preparing all the necessary Writ of Garnishment forms (10 pages total).
- Having an Oregon Attorney review and issue the Writ of Garnishment (saving time and court fees)
- Making all the necessary copies after the attorney signs.
- Serve the Writ of Garnishment at the Place of Employment or Banking Institution by a insured (Required) professional Process Server.
- Prepare a proof of service according to the court rules, including proof of mailing.
- Mail all the necessary copies to the defendant and file the necessary paperwork with the court.
- Send copies of Writ of Garnishment and copy of the Proof of Service to our client via email or mail.
Don’t call a collection company. All they will do is take the rights to 1/2 of your claim and do nothing but call the subject on the phone. You need results, so get started with us today. As licensed Private Investigators in Oregon, we have access to many resources that process serving, collection companies and the general public do not have access to. We also specialize in locating assets for collections and garnishments. We can help you find the place of employment or bank accounts to garnish. https://pi-info.com/info-retrieval/
If a Client decides to cancel a request after we have started the request. We will keep $30 to $50 depending on time spent on the case and depending on if the attorney has issued the writ. The rest will be refunded to the Client.