Small Claims Assistance in Oregon – Claims from $1 to $10,000
We can help you get through the entire Oregon Small Claims process, without all the stress, confusion, worry and multiple trips to the Courthouse. We handle everything from start to finish for only $85 + court costs. (Discounts available for volume Clients)
(Local Service on one or two defendants, same address, other locations in Oregon $5 to $20 more, most of the time.)
If you win or if the defendant does not answer, the court should awarded your costs in addition to claim amount. You’ll also be awarded the $110 prevailing party fee!
To get started just click on the Small Claims Request Form and we will take care of all of the following:
- Prepare the small claim form;
- File the Small Claim with the Court and conform all copies;
- Get the documents out for service with a professional Process Server, and get the defendant(s) served;
- Follow up with a sub-mailing copy after service, if required;
- Track the case to see if the Defendant responds to the Claim;
- Prepare a Default Judgment (unless the defendant pays in full or pays the court to request a trial);
- File the Judgment with the Court, Cost Declaration, Military Active Duty Status Form;
- Obtain a copy of the signed Judgment after the judge signs it;
- Prepare a request for Transcriptions and Docketing of Judgment and email to client (only if claim is under $3000 and if requested);
- Send copies of Claim, Proof of Service, Default Judgment & Cost Declaration to our clients. Also we will provide a Transcription of Judgment form, if requested.
- We can also file a satisfaction of judgment if you get paid in full, upon request.
- Got more questions about Small Claims? click here for more answers!
After Judgment we can help you get paid, by Garnishing. Check out our Writ of Garnishment page.
If you have questions contact our office for a free consultation.
We are not attorneys and can not give legal advice, but we can prepare your documents at your direction by following the small claims procedure set by the court.
Need other types of documents prepared?
See our Links & Referrals page.