Small Claims Assistance in Oregon – Claims from $1 to $10,000
We can help you get through the entire Oregon Small Claims process, without all the stress, confusion, worry and multiple trips to the Courthouse. We handle everything from start to finish for only $85 + court costs.
(Local Service on one or two defendants, same address, other locations in Oregon $5 to $20 more, most of the time.)
If you win or if the defendant does not answer, you will be awarded all your fees on top of every dollar you sue for, plus we will make sure you get your $110 prevailing party fee!
To get started just click on the Small Claims Request Form and we will take care of all of the following:
- Prepare the small claim form;
- File the Small Claim with the Court and conform all copies;
- Get the documents out for service with a professional Process Server, and get the defendant(s) served;
- Follow up with a sub-mailing copy after service, if required;
- Track the case to see if the Defendant responds to the Claim;
- Prepare a Default Judgment (unless the defendant pays in full or pays the court to request a trial);
- File the Judgment with the Court, Cost Declaration, Military Active Duty Status Form;
- Obtain a copy of the signed Judgment after the judge signs it;
- Prepare a request for Transcriptions and Docketing of Judgment (only if claim is under $3000. and if request);
- Send copies of Claim, Proof of Service, Default Judgment to our Clients. Also we will provide a Transcription of Judgment form, if requested.
- Got more questions about Small Claims? click here for more answers!
After Judgment we can help you get paid, by Garnishing. Check out our Writ of Garnishment page.
Small Claims Assistance in Washington State – Claims from $1 to $5,000
We handle everything from start to finish, for only $95 + court costs.
(Local one or two defendants, same address, other locations in Washington State $5 to $30 more, most of the time.)
We do not have a request form for WA Small Claims. Just send us an email with the info needed. Not sure what info you need to send us? Look at the OR Small Claims request from and send us the same info that form is requesting.
If you have questions contact our office for a free consultation.
We are not attorneys and can not give legal advice, but we can prepare your documents at your direction by following the small claims procedure set by the court.
Need other types of documents prepared?
See our Links & Referrals page.