Small Claims Assistance in Oregon – Claims from $1 to $10,000
If you have not filed a case, but would like to, then we can help you get through the entire Oregon Small Claims process.
Get your case filed without all the stress, confusion, worry and multiple trips to the Courthouse.
We handle everything from start to finish, and in most cases, for only $85 + court costs.
We take care of the following:
- Prepare the Small Claim form.
- File the Small Claim with the Court and conform all copies.
- Serve the defendant(s) with the documents, using one of our Professional Process Servers.
- Follow up with a sub-mailing copy after service, if required.
- Track the case to see if the Defendant responds to the Claim.
- Prepare a Default Judgment (unless the defendant pays in full or pays the court to request a trial).
- File the Judgment with the Court, Cost Declaration, Military Active Duty Status Form.
- Obtain a copy of the signed Judgment after the judge signs it.
- Prepare a request for Transcriptions and Docketing of Judgment and email it to the client (only if the claim is under $3000 and if requested).
- Send copies of the Claim, Proof of Service, Default Judgment & Cost Declaration to our clients. Provide a Transcription of Judgment form if the judgment is under $3000.
- Provide a blank satisfaction of judgment form to file with the court after the client gets paid in full (upon request).
- Yes only $85 + court costs. (Local Service on one or two defendants, same address, other locations in Oregon $5 to $20 more, most of the time.)
- Expedited / Rush service offered for an additional $35. (Note: this charge cannot be added to your claim.)
If you win or if the defendant does not answer, the court should award all your costs in addition to the claim amount. In this case, we will also make sure you are awarded the $117 prevailing party fee!
To get started. Fill out our Oregon Small Claims Request Form.
Got more questions about Small Claims? See our Oregon Small claims Q & A page.
Already filed your case? See our Process Serving page.
We are not attorneys and can not give legal advice. We can prepare your documents at your direction, and by following the Small Claims procedure set by the court.
We can help you get paid through Garnishment.
See our Writs of Garnishment page.
If you have questions contact our office for a free consultation.
Need other types of documents prepared?
See our Links & Referrals page.