Out of State Documents

If you have documents that did not come from an Oregon court, we will be happy to serve them for you.   We will do our best to provide you a proof of service that will work for your court.   If our proof is not to your liking, then you can send us one from your court.  We will have our process server sign your proof of service as well.   We will not file out of state proofs with the court.   You will need to do that.   We will email you a proof prior to placing the original in the mail to you.  Make sure you send over as much info about the subject we are trying to serve.