Residential Evictions In Oregon also known as FED / Forcible Entry or Wrongful Detainer Proceedings Under ORS 105.130

We can take care of preparing the eviction forms, filing the forms with the court and advancing court fees.  Then we will immediate rush to get the occupants served.  We will file the proof of service with the court and send you a copy of your records.

Just fill out this FED Request Form FED Request Form, then email us a copy of the notice that was served or posted as we must provide a copy to the court when we file you case.

Preparation, Filing and Immediate Rush Service.  $125 –Local   All other location in Oregon +$5 to $25

We would also recommend doing a Small Claims case as well, so you get back rent and funds to cover any damages.  See our Small Claims page for more info. 

Got more questions about Evictions?  click here for more answers!